Upright Bike 450Ubi2s w/ Interactive Console
Stationary Bike exercising is an efficient and effective way to burn calories as well as body fat while strengthening your heart, lungs, and muscles. Compared to some other types of cardio equipment, an Upright Bike puts less stress on your joints but still provides an excellent aerobic workout for all users.
Our Upright Bikes allow users to complete a lower body workout targeting thighs, calves and glute muscles with less strain than other forms of cardio. Upright Bikes allow you to never miss a session with indoor cycling fast becoming the predominant choice of cardio workouts.
Upright Bike Features:
- HR, Incline, Pace, Time METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout Summary, Workout Profile.
- Polar®—coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Bike mode allows users to workout at a fixed workout measured in watts.
- Energy saver mode is used to minimise power consumption (not exceeding 0.5W) which meets Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements.
- Optional accessories support MYE Audio Receiver.
- Standard C-Safe power supports the power supply of external tools.
- Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with convenience of Uni-Dial.
- Large white light LED message centre easily provides all needed information
- Fitness test determines individuals fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Walk, Run and IPPT.
- Quick Start is a manual workout.
- Advanced Programs include 10 pre-set programs: 1:3 Interval, 1:2 Interval, 1:1 Interval, 3 step Interval, Easy Hill, Rolling Hills, Peak, Hill Step, HIIT Beginner, HIIT Advanced.
- 3 Target Programs: Time (1-99 mins), Distance (1-99km), Calories (10-2500 Kcals)
- Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Ergonomically designed handlebar with integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position. Handlebar integrated with contact HR and resistance adjustment buttons for ease of use during workout.
- Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position.
- Ergonomic seat back designed with ventilation, lumbar support and saddle delivers maximum comfort and support for the most rigorous workout.
- Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminium components create visual appeal and durability against corrosion. Low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
- 1/2" incremental seat positions accommodate users from 147cm - 193cm tall.
- Twin water bottle holder supports 1 litre water bottles.
NOTE: This is a "Made to Order" product with approx. 60-90 day lead time.
- Dimensions: L 122 x W 67 x H 146cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L 169 x W 38 x H 101cm
- Net Weight: 76kg
- Gross Weight: 82kg
- 3-Phase Generator: Self powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket: High performance bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance.
- Max User Weight: 181kg
- Minimum Watts: 16 Watts (Level 1 at 20 SPM)
- Maximum Watts: 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150 SPM)
- Resistance Levels: 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957-9 standards.