ATLANTIS - Glute & Ham Developer (GHD)
Atlantis build the best-performing strength equipment worldwide. Just like any athlete or coach, we are determined to keep learning and growing stronger in order to improve. We are mindful of the incredible power that dwells within the human body and mind and are eager to know what it can accomplish. Atlantis Strength is made by and for those who are dedicated to shaping greatness.
Atlantis has one of the largest and most unique product lines in the industry that enable our clients to create the perfect combination of strength equipment. Predominantly welded frames, heavier gauges of steel, and higher resistance levels are still the building blocks for every Atlantis product. Even so, numerous fitness-inspired features and modifications have substantially changed the firm's product line in recent years.
Free weights and benches form the backbone of every strength training session. Made with paddings with the perfect hardness, our vast selection of benches will allow trainers to better isolate the various movements in their workout without compromising comfort
Glute & Ham Developer (GHD) Features
- Foot assembly height and depth can be adjusted.
- Rubber footplates on foot assembly provide Glute-Ham-Gastric effect.
- Step-through design and footplates allow users to get on and off of the unit easily.
- Half-moon pads allow a better pathway, as the knees are able to dig into the pad (as opposed to the rollers utilized by other units, which can cause them to slide off).
- Pads also allow for better eccentric loading by the hamstrings and glutes.
- Comes standard with resistance band pegs.
NOTE: This is a "Made to Order" product with approx. 6 month production time. Customisation available upon request such as Steel Framing Colour & Upholstery Colour. All Machines will arrive ALL BLACK unless requested otherwise.
- 10 Years: Structural Frame & Structural Moving Parts, Welds & Weight Stack Plates.
- 5 Years: Pulleys, Bearings, Bronze Bushings, Guide Rods.
- 1 Year: Plastic Bushings, Rubber Handgrips, Belts, Cables, Weight Stack Pins, Seat Hydraulics & any other Parts not specified within the Itemised Parts.
- 1 Year: Atlantis Accessory Bar / Handles.
- 180 Days: Upholstery.
- 90 Days: Accessory Bars / Handles.