ATLANTIS - Functional Training System
Atlantis build the best-performing strength equipment worldwide. Just like any athlete or coach, we are determined to keep learning and growing stronger in order to improve. We are mindful of the incredible power that dwells within the human body and mind and are eager to know what it can accomplish. Atlantis Strength is made by and for those who are dedicated to shaping greatness.
Atlantis has one of the largest and most unique product lines in the industry that enable our clients to create the perfect combination of strength equipment. Predominantly welded frames, heavier gauges of steel, and higher resistance levels are still the building blocks for every Atlantis product. Even so, numerous fitness-inspired features and modifications have substantially changed the firm's product line in recent years.
Selectorized strength equipment are units that have one or more weight stacks, which are rectangular weight plates that are attached to the frame and utilize a system of pulleys. Users can choose how much weight they wish to lift by inserting a pin into the desired training weight.
Functional Training System Features
- 54”/137 cm distance between pulleys allows users to perform traditional crossover movements and a multitude of unilateral and bilateral pressing/pulling movements.
- Each 106.6 kg/235 lb stack starts with 1.1 kg/2.5 lb plates for ultra-light starting resistance and provides up to 53.3 kg/117.5 lb of applied resistance with a 2:1 pulley ratio.
- Stability handles conveniently pivot into neutral position when not in use.
- To prevent loss or theft our exclusive carabiner clip cannot be removed without tools. The accessories are fully interchangeable.
- Accessories included:
2 X A-25 (Strap handle with welded ”D” ring)
2 X A-23 (Nylon ankle strap with ”D” ring Velcro type)
A-7 (Revolving solid curl bar)
A-37 (NM-200/NM-205 Bilateral pressing bar)
NOTE: This is a "Made to Order" product with approx. 6 month production time. Customisation available upon request such as Shield Cover Wrapping & Steel Framing Colour. All Machines will arrive ALL BLACK unless requested otherwise.
- Dimensions: L 97.5 x W 213 x H 234cm
- Net Weight: 416kg
- Weight Stack: 213kg
- Adjustable: Yes
- Commercial Grade
- 10 Years: Structural Frame & Structural Moving Parts, Welds & Weight Stack Plates.
- 5 Years: Pulleys, Bearings, Bronze Bushings, Guide Rods.
- 1 Year: Plastic Bushings, Rubber Handgrips, Belts, Cables, Weight Stack Pins, Seat Hydraulics & any other Parts not specified within the Itemised Parts.
- 1 Year: Atlantis Accessory Bar / Handles.
- 180 Days: Upholstery.
- 90 Days: Accessory Bars / Handles.