ATLANTIS - Adjustable Crossover
Atlantis build the best-performing strength equipment worldwide. Just like any athlete or coach, we are determined to keep learning and growing stronger in order to improve. We are mindful of the incredible power that dwells within the human body and mind and are eager to know what it can accomplish. Atlantis Strength is made by and for those who are dedicated to shaping greatness.
Atlantis has one of the largest and most unique product lines in the industry that enable our clients to create the perfect combination of strength equipment. Predominantly welded frames, heavier gauges of steel, and higher resistance levels are still the building blocks for every Atlantis product. Even so, numerous fitness-inspired features and modifications have substantially changed the firm's product line in recent years.
Selectorized strength equipment are units that have one or more weight stacks, which are rectangular weight plates that are attached to the frame and utilize a system of pulleys. Users can choose how much weight they wish to lift by inserting a pin into the desired training weight.
Adjustable Crossover Machine Features
- The 907 kg/2000 lbs capacity cable system allows for a smooth and efficient performance.
- Applied resistance with a 2:1 pulley ratio.
- Pulley housings can be adjusted to 22 positions.
- Multiple handgrips accommodate different user heights and neutral gripping position.
- Stability handles in front of each stack for lower body exercises.
- Exclusive snap lock housing design prevents theft or loss.
- Accessory storage rack comes standard on each tower.
- Pulley housings pivot on premium grade bearings for superior tracking.
- Comes with complimentary accessories.
NOTE: This is a "Made to Order" product with approx. 6 month production time. Customisation available upon request such as Steel Framing Colour. All Machines will arrive ALL BLACK unless requested otherwise.
- 10 Years: Structural Frame & Structural Moving Parts, Welds & Weight Stack Plates.
- 5 Years: Pulleys, Bearings, Bronze Bushings, Guide Rods.
- 1 Year: Plastic Bushings, Rubber Handgrips, Belts, Cables, Weight Stack Pins, Seat Hydraulics & any other Parts not specified within the Itemised Parts.
- 1 Year: Atlantis Accessory Bar / Handles.
- 180 Days: Upholstery.
- 90 Days: Accessory Bars / Handles.