RAW61 Pin Loaded Cable Crossover Machine
We believe that commercial equipment should feel just right for the user. That’s why we have been dedicated to build smooth as well as heavy duty equipment, giving the user a sense of comfort and confidence that helps them get the best possible results when working out.
This Pin Loaded Cable Crossover Machine weighs a sturdy 390kg's constructed by heavy duty steel and boasting a cable load capacity of 1400kg's on each side of the Trainers. A machine best for commercial use while maximizing floor space, offering a full range of resistance training options for all users while multiple users can be training at the same time. There’s endless room for movement with this machine, so you can determine your own path of motion as you train for building mass, strength, or endurance.
Our attention to production quality is second to none. Our ergonomic designs and standards include using the best component parts while applying the most efficient assembly processes.
NOTE: Default Weight Stack is 140kg's (70kg's each side of Functional Trainer) Additional 10kg weight plates available for $125 per 10kg's up to 120kg's MAX. Customization available upon request such as colour and logo print also.
- Dimensions: 3933*746*2416mm
- Net Weight: 390kg's
- Ratio: 1:1
- Weight Stack: 140kg (70kg's each side of Functional Trainer)
- Weight Plate: Steel Plates
- Adjustable: Yes
- Commercial Grade
- Pull Up Bar
- Functional Trainer
- Structural Steel Framework: Lifetime.
- Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts: 1 years.
- Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs: 1 year.
- Upholstery, Handgrips, All Other Items Not Listed: 6 Months.