TIMES & COSTS
- Whilst 90% of our orders are dispatched from our warehouse on the same day, please allow up to 5-7 business days for dispatch. Orders will be delivered via a registered courier and will require a signature. All orders must be addressed to a street address as we do not ship to PO BOX addresses. Any extra costs encountered for the re-delivery will be liable to the customer.
- If a part or all of your order is on back order you will be contacted by email with details. Items on back order may take longer than 5-7 business days to dispatch.
- During peak periods we will do everything we can to dispatch your order so that it is received within 5-7 business days, however orders may be delayed due to very high volume of orders.
CLICK & COLLECT
You can have your online purchase ready to collect in-store. Simply pick and pay for your product and within 8 business hours your order will be waiting for you. A customer collection from our warehouse is free.
DELIVERY & ACCEPTANCE
- All delivery charges are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Any Delivery times advised are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- Unless an order is to be collected from our warehouse, freight is applicable on all orders as an additional cost.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of delays outside of our control, including but not limited to shipping delays, weather, traffic, accidents, busy periods and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- For bulky or palletised deliveries, unless you have a forklift or loading dock on site, tailgate fees may apply.
- You agree to provide unrestricted, safe and easily accessible access and parking for the courier to the premises. If there is no one available to accept delivery, or if there is limited access, or if there is any other reason delivery cannot take place you may be required to pay additional re-delivery fees.
- Once delivered, you must inspect the goods and ensure the delivery matches your order. You must let us know about any other damaged, missing or incorrect goods within 48 hours.
- Due to WH&S laws, Delivery is to the ground floor only. The courier will not deliver upstairs.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an order dispatch confirmation via email. This email will also include a tracking code which will allow you to track the status of your delivery at anytime.
Please refer to the appropriate website below to track your shipment:
Visit www.tnt.com.au and enter your consignment number.
Visit www.e-go.com.au and enter your tracking number.
Visit www.australiapost.com.au and enter your tracking number.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
If your order is late, lost or damaged in transit, please email us at [email protected] or call (02) 9531 0069 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and 10:00am – 2:00pm Saturday (AEST) so that we may assist you.
We assume no liability should any of these events do arise. However, we will contact the logistics company used and claim compensation accordingly. A replacement will be sent to you once the investigation has been finalised.