Treadmill 550Te2 w/ Entertainment Console
Treadmill's provide a feasible opportunity for increasing physical activity in every day life. Our Treadmill 550Ti offers a full body workout and is one of the most effective ways to exercise compared to other forms of cardio.
Treadmill training predominantly targets Thighs, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves, Glutes and Abdominals. The Back, Shoulders, Pecs and Arms are also required and trained at a lower intensity proving to be very effective in creating lean and fat free muscle being highly recommended when it comes to cutting calories.
Every run has its purpose and whether you're a novice runner or have a few marathons under your belt, our Treadmill 550Ti has a running program for you to challenge your body and boost your fitness levels— walking, jogging, endurance running or sprinting at a high intensity pace: all of these fitness modes are offered on the 550 Series Treadmill.
- Dimensions: L 215 x W 96 x H 154cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L 225 x W 109 x H 75cm
- Net Weight: 236kg
- Gross Weight: 298kg
- Belt: 2.5mm Pre Waxed Belt
- Controller: AC Inverter
- Cushioning: Elastomer shock absorber
- Incline: 0-15%
- Max User Weight: 181kg
- Motor: 4HP Industrial Grade AC Motor
- Running Surface: 56 X 155cm
- Speed: 0.8-25km/h
- Minimum Watts: 16 Watts (Level 1 at 20RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150RPM)
- When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit, (2) Age, (3) Gender, (4) Weight, (5) Buzzer. Smart will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- HR, Incline, Pace, Time METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout Summary, Workout Profile.
- USB Connectivity for customised workouts, workout results, personal settings, InCare and manual software upgrade.
- Polar®—coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- Built in TV System - Analog/Digital support ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S. ISDB
- Support smartphone mirroring (IOS / Android)
- Supports InCare Online, software update, internet browsing
- Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Energy saver mode is used to minimise power consumption (not exceeding 0.5W) which meets Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements.
- Auto Stop when Treadmill is not in use. Can be set by user.
- Standard C-Safe power supports the power supply of external tools.
- Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with convenience of Uni-Dial.
- Smart Machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostics via WI-FI.
- Netpulse xID login
- Industrial Grade 19" TFT capacitance touch screen display for longer life time.
- USB Connectivity for setting and software upgrade.
- 21 languages offered.
- 10 Virtual Scenes
- Fitness test determines individuals fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Walk, Run and IPPT.
- 4 Heart Rate controls programs in constant power mode: HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength.
- Race Program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champions for 3km, 5km or 10km races.
- 3 different types of profiles (Speed, Distance, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for the future use.
- Quick Start is a manual workout.
- 20 Pre-set Programs: 4 main workout types are: Interval, Hills, HIIT, 10 weeks running.
- 3 Target Programs include: Time (1-99 mins), Distance (0.5-99km), Calories (10-9999 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder conveniently placed for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Spaciously designed for your comfort and convenience.
- Manual stick shift for speed and incline adjustment at an easy access position during workout.
- Streamlined motor cover design offers unobstructed space for running in comfort.
- Dual water bottle holders support 1 litre water bottles.