Treadmill 450i2s w/ Interactive Console
Treadmill's provide a feasible opportunity for increasing physical activity in every day life. Our Treadmill 450i2s offers a full body workout and is one of the most effective ways to exercise compared to other forms of cardio.
Treadmill training predominantly targets Thighs, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves, Glutes and Abdominals. The Back, Shoulders, Pecs and Arms are also required and trained at a lower intensity proving to be very effective in creating lean and fat free muscle being highly recommended when it comes to cutting calories.
Every run has its purpose and whether you're a novice runner or have a few marathons under your belt, our Treadmill 450i2s has a running program for you to challenge your body and boost your fitness levels— walking, jogging, endurance running or sprinting at a high intensity pace: all of these fitness modes are offered on the 450 Series Treadmill.
- Dimensions: L 215 x W 96 x H 154cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L 225 x W 109 x H 75cm
- Net Weight: 224.5kg
- Gross Weight: 290kg
- Belt: Pre Waxed PU Belt
- Controller: AC Inverter
- Cushioning: Elastomer shock absorber
- Incline: 0-12%
- Max User Weight: 181kg
- Motor: 4HP Industrial Grade AC Motor
- Running Surface: 56 X 155cm
- Speed: 1-25km/h
- HR, Incline, Pace, Time METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout Summary, Workout Profile.
- Polar®—coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Energy saver mode is used to minimise power consumption (not exceeding 0.5W) which meets Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements.
- Auto Stop when Treadmill is not in use.
- Optional accessories support MYE Audio Receiver.
- Standard C-Safe power supports the power supply of external tools.
- Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with convenience of Uni-Dial.
- Large white light LED message centre easily provides all needed information
- Fitness test determines individuals fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Walk, Run and IPPT.
- Quick Start is a manual workout.
- Advanced Programs include 10 pre-set programs: 4 Walking Hill, 4 Speed Interval, 2 High Intensity.
- 3 Target Programs include: Time (10-99 mins), Distance (1-99km), Calories (10-2500 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder conveniently placed for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Spaciously designed for your comfort and convenience.
- Manual stick shift for speed and incline adjustment at an easy access position during workout.
- Streamlined motor hood design offers unobstructed space for running in comfort.
- Dual water bottle holders support 1 litre water bottles.