Spin Bike 550GC3 w/ Meter
Indoor cycling classes can be as challenging as they are exhilarating but are highly beneficial to weight loss, improved strength, and endurance.
Spin Bike cycling is an intense full body workout and targets major lower body muscle groups in particular such as glutes, calves, thighs, quads and hamstrings as well as working your upper body, back and core.
Spin Bike cycling improves your overall physical health and fitness by building strength and cardiovascular endurance. Our Spin Bikes are designed with high end technology and are aesthetically pleasing to ensure the best performance and look for all commercial use.
- Dimensions: L 130 x W 58cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L 128 x W 23 x H 106cm
- Net Weight: 62.5kg
- Gross Weight: 73.5kg
- Max User Weight: 159kg
- User Height Range: 4'10 - 6'8
- Drive System: Belt
- Drive Train: 2—Stage Hybrid Poly—V and Tooth Belt
- Frame: Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminium front post offers aesthetic appeal.
- Gear Ratio: 1:13
- Handlebars: Adjustable Fore—Aft and Up—Down
- Pedals: Standard pedal with toe cage or optional dual sided pedal with both SPD and toe cage.
- Resistance System: 40 Magnetic resistance levels
- Seat: Adjustable Fore—Aft and Up—Down
- Water Bottle Holders: Twin water bottle holders support 1 litre water bottles.
- Power System: Use generator (no need to replace the battery)
- Smart Power Management: Pedal or press any key for Power ON. Backlight OFF when not in use within 15 seconds. Power Saving ON when not in use within 2 minutes. Power OFF when not in use within 8 minutes
- Console Display: RPM (AVG/MAX), Watt (AVG/MAX), Speed (AVG/MAX), Time, Level (resistance), HR (AVG): Need to use HR Strap (only support 5kHz technology), Calories, Distance.
- Screen Change Mode: Manual/Auto screen change
- LED Colour Lighting Training Accessibility Function: (1) Training interval intensity mode: provides visual feedback through 5 colours to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts. White light (<=55%), blue light (56%—75%), green light (76%—90%), yellow light (91%—105%), red light (>=106%) (2) HR intensity interval mode: provides visual feedback through 5 colours to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts. HR Strap required. White light (<=60%), blue light (60%—70%), green light (70%—80%), yellow light (80%—90%), red light (90%—100%).