Recumbent Bike 550Rbi w/ Interactive Console
As generations grow older, a traditional bike becomes less appealing as they can put additional strain on your hips and knees also being uncomfortable to sit on for long periods of time. However, bike riding doesn’t have to and shouldn’t be painful. By using our Recumbent Bikes you can enjoy bike riding again, without the pain. There are many benefits of exercising on a Recumbent Bikes for seniors, as well as the rest of the population.
Our Recumbent Bikes allow you to complete a full lower body workout targeting thighs, calves, and glute muscles with less strain than other forms of cardio. With a wider and lower seat than an upright bike, recumbent bikes put less strain on your joints, which is ideal for those with arthritis, and are much easier to balance on and sit comfortably.
Recumbent Bikes provide an effective cardiovascular and lower body resistance workout and are a safe as well as versatile way to challenge individuals at all fitness levels making this workout good for beginners and experienced exercisers.
- Dimensions: L 169 x W 70 x H 124cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L169 x W 38 x H 101cm
- Net Weight: 102kg
- Gross Weight: 112kg
- 3-Phase Generator: Self powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket: High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance.
- Max User Weight: 181kg
- Minimum Watts: 16 Watts (Level 1 at 20 SPM)
- Maximum Watts: 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150 SPM)
- Resistance Levels: 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957-9 standards.
Recumbent Bike Features:
- HR, Incline, Pace, Time METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout Summary, Workout Profile.
- Polar®—coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Bike mode allows users to workout at a fixed workout measured in watts.
- Energy saver mode is used to minimise power consumption (not exceeding 0.5W) which meets Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements.
- For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare and manual software upgrade.
- Large LED Dot matrix and 18 characters LED message centre easily provide all information.
- Fitness test determines individuals fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Walk, Run and IPPT.
- Quick Start is a manual workout.
- 7custom user programs can easily saved to USB for future use
- 3 Target programs: Time (10-99mins), Distance (1-99km), Calories (10-2500 Kcals)
- Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Ergonomically designed handlebar with integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position. Handlebar integrated with contact HR and resistance adjustment buttons for ease of use during workout.
- Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position.
- Ergonomic seat back designed with ventilation, lumbar support and saddle delivers maximum comfort and support for the most rigorous workout.
- Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminium components create visual appeal and durability against corrosion. Low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
- 1/2" incremental seat positions accommodate users from 147cm - 193cm tall.
- Twin water bottle holder supports 1 litre water bottles.