Escalate Stair Climber 550Ce2 w/ Entertainment Console
Stair Climbing provides a feasible opportunity for increasing physical activity in every day life. Our Escalate Stair Climber offers a full body workout and is one of the most efficient ways to exercise compared to other forms of cardio.
Stair Climbing predominantly targets Glutes, Thighs, Hips and Abdominals proving to be very effective in creating lean and fat free muscle being highly recommended when it comes to cutting calories. Beyond a great cardiovascular workout, Stair Climbing does so without any pounding on the joints.
The Escalate Climber simulates going up real stairs therefore connective tissue and joints don’t suffer any wear and tear so if you’re looking to make your climb more challenging, resistance and incline (20—40°) can be adjusted to allow you to target your training towards strength, muscle gain or weight loss.
- Dimensions: L193 x W86 x H213cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L220 x W96.5 x H163.5cm
- Net Weight: 335kg
- Gross Weight: 431kg
- Incline Angle: 20-40 Degrees
- Max User Weight: 181kg
- Safety Sensor: Infrared sensor slows down Stair Climber to avoid accident when in danger
- Step: Width - 54cm. Depth - 26cm
- Step Height: 10.4cm - 19.6cm
- User Height Range: 4'9 - 6'5
- Wide SPM Range: Using control generator braking system to reach 16-180 SPM range
Stair Climber Features
- When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit, (2) Age, (3) Gender, (4) Weight, (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Built in TV System - Analog/Digital support ATSC, DVB - T/T2/C/S, ISDB.
- Support HDMI devices, Ethernet cable network, 3.5mm stereo Headphone Jack, Bluetooth stereo headset.
- Optional C-Safe connectivity facilities data transfer.
- Polar®—coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required).
- Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability
- Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise
- Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of the Uni—Dial™
- xID login
- 10 virtual scenes available.
- Standard C—SAFE power supports the power supply of external tools
- Optional connectivity facilitates data transfer (available by demand)
- Industrial grade 19" TFT capacitance touch screen display for longer life time.
- Smart machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via WiFi
- 21 countries are offered
- Upload 10 image files for messages or commercial advertisements to be displayed during stand—by
- Supports InCare™ Online, software updates
- 2 different type of profiles (Level HRC) to create your own workout prorgams. Setting can easily be saved to USB for future use.
- Fitness Test: Determines an individuals Fitness Levels based on VO2 MAX standards. Test methods include WFI and CPAT
- Quick Start: Is a manual workout. Workouts can be saved to USB.
- HR Control: 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode - HR Zone, Interval, Hill Cardio Strength
- Advanced Programs: 10 Pre-set programs: Main workout types are - Interval and HIIT.
- Target Programs: 3 Target programs: Time (1.0-999 mins), Distance (10-999 floors), Calories (10-9999 Kcals)
- Race: Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 20F, 40F or 80F races.
- Accessories Holder: 2 holders for bottles and accessories.
- Cockpit: Spaciously designed for your comfort and convenience
- Ergo Bar Control Centre: Manual stick shift for speed, step height, adjustment at an easy access point during workout
- Ergo Handle Bar: Ergonomically designed handlebar with support for maximum comfort in different positions.
- Efficient Adjustment: Hot keys for increasing, decreasing speed and step height quickly.