Elliptical Trainer 450ETi2 w/ Entertainment Console
Our Elliptical Trainers have been reviewed as state of the art machines being aesthetically pleasing as well as high performing trainers. Elliptical Trainers boast countless health benefits and allow users to discover fast improvements with consistent use while putting less stress on the body as opposed to other forms of cardio.
Exercising with any of our Elliptical Trainers will allow you to boost your stamina and cardio capacity, burn a high number of calories, burn body fat to create lean muscle, improve balance and coordination, acts as a full body workout while causing less stress to joints providing a variety of exercise routines.
These machines are the perfect fit for all commercial use and are manufactured with top of the line technology built to last a lifetime requiring minimal service and repairs.
- Dimensions: L 209 x W 84 x H 172cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L 220 x W 78 x H 100cm
- Net Weight: 186kg
- Gross Weight: 251kg
- 3-Phase Generator: Self powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket: High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance.
- Incline: 16 levels (13"- 40")
- Max User Weight: 181kg
- Minimum Watts: 15 Watts (Level 1 at 40 SPM)
- Maximum Watts: 630 Watts (Level 40 at 150 SPM)
- Resistance Levels: 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957-9 standards
- User Height Range: 4'9 - 6'5
- HR, Watt, Time, Incline, Calories, Distance, SPM, Level, Workout Summary, Workout profiles.
- Polar-coded wireless telemetry technology: built-in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required)
- Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Energy saver mode is used to minimise power consumption (not exceeding 0.5W) which meets Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements.
- Optional accessories support MYE Audio Receiver.
- Industrial grade 12" colour TFT LCD display for longer life time.
- Uni-Dial Control - Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of the Uni-Dial.
- Optional connectivity facilitates data transfer
- C-Safe power supports the power supply of external tools
- Smart machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostics via WI-FI.
- 21 countries offered
- WI-FI Capability supports InCare Online software updates
- Screensaver Upload 10 image files for messages or commercial advertisements to be displayed during stand-by.
- USB connectivity for setting and software upgrade
- Fitness test determines individuals fitness levels based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Astrand-Rhyming.
- Quick start is a manual workout
- 10 pre-set programs: 1:3 interval. 1:2 interval. 1:1 interval. 3 step interval. Easy Hill, Rolling Hill, Hill Step, HIIT Beginner, HIIT Advanced.
- 3 Target programs: Time (1-99 mins), Distance (1-99.9km), Calories (10-2500 Kcals)
- 4 Heart Rate control programs in constant power mode - HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength.
- Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champions for 500m, 1km, or 2km races.
- Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Ergonomically positioned contact heart rate sensors, incline and resistance adjustment buttons at your finger tips for ease of use.
- Ergonomically designed foot pedals with soft grip to enhance stability and comfort during workout.
- Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminium front posts offer aesthetic appeal.
- Training with incline enhances workout variety while increases workout results to include different muscle groups.
- Synchronizing upper body and lower body movement increases overall total body fitness
- Twin water bottle holder supports 1 litre water bottles.