TIMES & COSTS
- The majority of our orders are dispatched from our warehouse on the same day, however, we advise customers allow up to 5-7 business days for dispatch.
- Orders will be delivered via a registered courier and will require a signature.
- All orders must be addressed to a street address. We do not ship to PO BOX, Parcel Collects/Lockers etc. Any extra costs encountered for the re-delivery will be liable to the customer.
- If you have pre-ordered, you will be contacted by email with details. Items on pre-order may take longer than 5-7 business days to dispatch. For further information, see our Pre-Order Policy.
- During peak periods we will do everything we can to dispatch your order so that it is received within 5-7 business days, however, orders may be delayed due to very high volume of orders.
- It’s entirely common that the courier processes items through their depot at different times – meaning, orders can arrive in multiple deliveries. Should your order be subject to an incomplete delivery, please allow an additional day or two for the outstanding items to arrive, prior to contacting RAW.
CLICK & COLLECT
You can have your online purchase ready to collect in-store. Simply pick and pay for your product and within 8 business hours your order will be waiting for you. A customer collection from our warehouse is free.
Click and Collect services have been suspended indefinitely due to COVID-19.
DELIVERY & ACCEPTANCE
- All delivery charges are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Any delivery times advised are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- Unless an order is to be collected from our warehouse, freight is applicable on all orders as an additional cost.
- We do not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of delays outside of our control, including but not limited to shipping delays, weather, traffic, accidents, busy periods and other unforeseeable circumstances.
- For bulky or palletised deliveries, unless you have a forklift or loading dock on site, tailgate fees will apply.
- The customer/recipient agrees to provide unrestricted, safe and easily accessible access and parking for the courier to the premises. If there is no one available to accept delivery, or if there is limited access, or if there is any other reason delivery cannot take place you may be required to pay additional re-delivery fees.
- Once delivered, the customer must inspect the goods and ensure the delivery matches your order. You must let us know about any other damaged, missing or incorrect goods within 48 hours.
- Due to WH&S laws, delivery is to the ground floor only. The courier will not deliver upstairs.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an order dispatch confirmation via email. This email will also include a tracking code which will allow you to track the status of your delivery at anytime.
- Please refer to the appropriate website advised on your dispatch email to track your shipment:
- Australian and international deliveries
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
We assume no liability should any of these events arise. However, we will contact the logistics company used and claim compensation accordingly. A replacement will be sent to you once the investigation has been finalised.